Software Verification Engineer
Job in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Do you want to participate in the development of software and systems that contribute to saving lives?
We are looking for an engineer to test and develop life-saving medical applications in the ventilation systems. You will contribute to development of additional functions and new variants of our revolutionary breathing machines that keep patients alive. You will be working in our lab to test new functions and versions of our breathing machines. For this you develop test plans and specifications, test environments in software and you use a lung simulator to test the proper functioning of the machines.
- HBO/WO degree in electrical engineering, biomedical engineering or similar field
- 3 years of experience with quality systems (ISO 13485 or IEC 62304)
- Knowledge of automated test environments, LINUX, version management (SVN) and software development environments (QT, Keil)
- Experience with programming languages C and C++
- Analytically strong, innovative and accurate in documentation
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below