Deep Learning Researcher
Job in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Does design, implementation and maintenance of Deep Learning based software sounds interesting to you? Would you like to pursue your career in this field?
As a deep learning researcher you will work with up to date deep learning technology. You will research publications and patents and evaluate latest technology for use in the map automation process. You will design custom built neural networks, develop prototypes for map automation and tools to improve the deep learning processes.
- PhD/MSc degree in machine learning, computer vision, computer science, mathematics of physics
- YAdvanced knowledge of Deep learning
- Strong software engineering skills in C++ and Python
- Experience in segmentation, classification, object detection and re-identification
- Familiar with scientific computing and systems
- Quick model prototyping experience in TensorFlow
- Experience with GPU acceleration for AI
- High commitment to quality
- English on level B2 or higher
- Knowledge of Chinese is a plus!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below