Signal/Image Processing Engineer
Job in Delft, Netherlands
Your work covers the development of physical, optical and mathematical models and methods required to infer physical model parameters from measurement data. Relevant new metrics and algorithms, as well as new measurement functions, with optimum performance characteristics using the raw acquisitions are identified, designed and implemented.
- You will propose and develop new or improved signal processing algorithms for parameter estimation, to enhance the semiconductor metrology performance beyond the current limits.
- You will communicate crystal clear on the signal processing solutions and parameter estimation algorithms to stakeholders, without omitting the essentials.
- You contribute to technical product roadmaps and generate intellectual property protecting the products.
- You will collaborate with systems engineers, software and firmware developers, electrical engineers, hardware designers, and project management to guide the final algorithms through final implementation, into testing, and out to field production.
- You will report directly to the CTO.
- A Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Engineering or Physics
- Experience as a Signal/Image Processing engineer in a working environment;
- Excellence and proven experience in signal, image processing and in code development;
- Experience in the field of semiconductor equipment is a plus;
- Experienced in signal processing and algorithm design. Good MATLAB and Python skills and experience;
- Simulink skills are required with ideally some subset of FEA, CAD, Thermal and other modeling tools;
- Affinity with statistical parameter estimation techniques, amplitude and frequency modulation;
- Drive creative solutions -within the bigger picture- with the product and customer in mind;
- Ability to explain complex image-processing algorithms in a crisp way, without omitting the essentials;
- Decisive and self-initiating in an ambiguous (experimental) environment;
- Team worker;
- Pragmatic approach and pro-active attitude, with result focus and a ‘can do’ spirit;
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a commitment to achieving results on time;
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
|Education Backgrounds:||Mechanical Engineering
|Specialties:||CAE / CAD / CAA
|Education Level:||Postgraduate (Masters)
|Experience:||10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Delft, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Signal,Image, Processing engineer, semiconductor, Engineering. Physics, MATLAB, Python, FEA, CAD, Thermal,|